NanoMind 110 Tiny-whoop (RTF - ready to fly)
Tiny-whooper running MindPX/PX4 flight stack! Suitable for indoor racing.
- MindRacer V1.2 mainboard, STM32F427 as processor, support PPM/SBUS/DSM/Satellite RC input. support 3DR radio, FrSky, Wifi telemetry.
- 110mm diagonal
- 0720 coreless DC motor
- 600TVL FPV camera, 40channel 5.8GHz 25mw video transmitter
- 5V BEC output for camera/transmitter
- built-in receiver
- WEP socket for easy stacking and expansion.
- flight time about 4~5 minutes
- NanoMind 110mm frame
- MindRacer V1.2 mainboard
- 600TVL FPV camera, 40channel 5.8GHz 25mw video transmitter x 1
- Remote controller (paired) x 1
- 0720 coreless DC motors x 4
- 55mm propeller x 4
- 3.7v 1s 600mah battery x 1
- built in receiver x 1
- remote controller x 1
- M3*7+6 hexagon nylon stud x 8
- USB charger cable (for 3.7V / 1S)
Related Accessories (not in default package, need to buy separately)
- Interface board for MindRacer expansion Buy
- USB-to-Serial Debug cable for MindRacer Buy>